Picture Window Pro 7.0
Picture Window Pro is a powerful photo editing tool designed
for serious photographers with demanding creative and quality standards. It
provides a comprehensive set of over 50 photo manipulation and retouching tools which
allow you to control and shape every aspect of your images and to create high
quality prints, page layouts, multimedia electronic slide shows and other forms
of output. It handles 24 and 48 bit images, and is fully color-managed, including soft print proofing. It includes a powerful Raw converter with advanced features like highlight recovery and noise reduction. Its batch workflow features allow you to easily work with the flood of images digital cameras now produce.
For Windows 7, 8 & 10, Windows XP/Vista, Windows NT5 and Windows 2000.
Picture Window Pro Features
- Full control over all color and black+white image parameters
- Choice of quick and easy slider controls or full featured curves and histograms
- Full support for 48 bit color/16 bit B+W
- Full color management support
- Integrated powerful raw converter.
- Powerful curves and histograms for brightness and color channels
- Advanced resizing algorithms including Bicubic and Lanczos
- Blur and sharpening including Unsharp Mask
- Advanced sharpening with noise reduction, auto de-specking, selective application
including chromatic aberration, barrel, pincushion, light falloff, perspective
Selective Color control for adjusting selected
color while leaving overall balance undisturbed
- HDR/Image stacker for combining bracketed exposures for extended dynamic range
Full set of freehand
tools — brush, clone, speck removal, dodge & burn
Raw File Support
- Powerful raw dialog includes color correction,exposure, brightness and contrast settings and sharpening.
- Advanced features include Highlight Recovery, Noise Reduction and Bad Pixel Repair.
- Sidecar files record all raw settings for each image without modifying the original raw file.
- Large selection of special effects including posterize, tint, emboss, kaleidoscope, spiral, tile, text, calendar, drop shadow, and many more.
Masking & Composite Images
- Extensive tools for creating masks (selections)
- Use of masks to control application of most transformations
Full support for composite images with precise alignment, rotation, scaling,
and perspective control of overlay images
Batch Workflow and Automation
- Create batch workflows and apply them to dozens or even hundreds of images in the background. Great for preparing images for the web.
- Redo a previous transformation and then automatically re-apply all subsequent changes.
- Edit similar images automatically by applying a workflow you developed for one image to as many others as you like.
- Save the workflow as a sidecar file of the original image to archive your editing steps exactly. You will have the option to apply the workflow when you next open the image.
Organizing and Browsing
Thumbnail display of images — simply drag and
drop to open
- Create new folders and organize images without leaving Picture Window
- Print index prints, including CD & DVD case formats for archiving
Printing & Output
Color managed printing with full control
over borders, image size and cropping in print dialog
- Poster printing option prints single image over multiple sheets
- Convenient soft print proofing.
- Innovative monitor curves for better monitor-print matching
Slide show with sound,
captions & descriptions — playback via web browser for easy sharing
Automatic layout of images in choice of standard sizes from wallet on up.
manual layout. Create your own photo essays, even whole albums
multi-page multi-image per page printing
Integrated with PW editing
functions — edit images directly from the album
Frame and Mat Design
Explore frame and mats options to arrive at a design which displays your image to its best advantage. You can experiment with single and double mat designs and with different colors and textures and different framing options. For example, you can choose among a variety of frame profiles, varying width and color to suit your image.
- Save the matted and framed image as a file and post it on a web site or social media.
- Print out your image together with the textured mats in your chosen colors for easy, immediate framing.
- Output full cutting dimensions of you design and use it for conventional matting and framing.
Calibrating Cameras and Scanners
PWP lets you create ICC color profiles for cameras and scanners for high-fidelity color rendition. The profile can be used within Picture Window to accurately display the image.
Systems running on Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 & 8, Windows NT5 and Window 2000.
I have used the evaluation copy several times to get used to the controls. I was extremely impressed with the quality and, a price that I can afford!
Have downloaded the trial, the best photo editing prog I've found!
I had trouble with PaintShopPro after years of use and was looking for a replacement. I like your product much better. Thanks!!
I have struggled with the complexity of Photoshop Elements for about 2 years and still don't really understand what I'm doing half the time. My good results are more by accident than anything. After only 2 weeks with your trial version I really feel that I understand what I am doing and how to use the software. Really like curves and masks. Thought I would miss having layers but now they just seem to add complexity compared to PWP. You should advertise more. This is a GREAT product priced at a level the amateur photographer like me can afford.
At last, a photography program by and for photographers!!!! Organized by process with everything you need at hand for that process! It's been years since I've had so much fun producing QUALITY prints!
Nice prpgram,easy to find my way around it,got p.s.p. also on trial,opted for yours because it's not as bloated,helfull demo too, do you have any support forum's?.
You're really filling a void!
I used the trial version - great product for photographers.
You need to advertise more widely!
The only photo editing software that I have ever been able to use!
Liked the extensive manual and white papers on your website, gave me a head start doing a proper evaluation. I also use PSP X, I find your interface and workflow a bit less convenient, but your program has more extensive control options. That's why I still bought it.
Very nice software, very intelligent and well-supported.