Bug fix release 9-Jun-2018

Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8

Moderator: jsachs

jsachs

Bug fix release 9-Jun-2018

Post by jsachs »

I have posted a new release (9-Jun-2018) in full installer and executable-only versions. No changes to help file.

The changes (taken from the update log) are:

Unfortunately, I had to remove the option of saving embedded scripts in JPEG files as WIC gives an internal error if there is too much metadata. This feature still works with TIFF files however.

Restored missing split screen button to various transformations whose output image is a different size from the input image.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
fmarques
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Olympus

Re: Bug fix release 9-Jun-2018

Post by fmarques »

jsachs wrote:I have posted a new release (9-Jun-2018) in full installer and executable-only versions. No changes to help file.

Restored missing split screen button to various transformations whose output image is a different size from the input image.
[/i]
Thank you a lot, Jonathan;

But now, when you use one of these transformations, using the side by side view, it is not possible to move the previous image -the one on the left- when it is enlarged (for example zoomed to 1:1); but it is possible to move the post transformation image -the one on the wright- using the scroll bars in the window (you can also use the hand), even when it is enlarged.

That is, in the side by side view you only have scroll bars in the image on the wright (the processed one).

Hope this help, regards,

Francisco
PWP user from the last 90s ...
jsachs

Re: Bug fix release 9-Jun-2018

Post by jsachs »

Thanks for pointing this out - fixed for next release.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color