Introducing myself and some questions

Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8

Moderator: jsachs

fmarques
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Olympus

Introducing myself and some questions

Post by fmarques »

Hi all,

This is my first post here for a long time, although I have been a PW user for quite some time (end of the 90s). I currently use PW as a photo editor. In fact, I like a lot both its combination of processing power and its simplicity of use.

So, first of all, greetings to all. This is a great forum, and I am happy to use the board.

Now, with respect to PW8 and some transformations:

When you first execute one of the crop, level, tile or warp transformations the display shows a side by side view (input and preview images, simultaneously).

But once you have clicked the "Display input" or the "Display preview" buttons I think it is not possible to return to the side by side view, as there does not exist the "Display input and preview side by side" button. Am I doing something wrong?, Is this the program intended behavior?

It would be nice, being able to return to the side by side view (as it is possible in other transformations).

Regards to all,
PWP user from the last 90s ...
jsachs

Re: Introducing myself and some questions

Post by jsachs »

Good point - the omission was unintentional - what it is supposed to do is not have a synchronized scrolling button as this only makes sense if the input and output images are the same size.

This has been fixed for the next (9-Jun) release.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color