Clone/Paint softness profile

Moderator: jsachs

alain
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: A850

Re: Clone/Paint softness profile

Post by alain »

jsachs wrote:Yes, that has been fixed as well - at least for add and subtract modes.
thanks.
den
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Canon EOS-350D/Fuji X100T

Post by den »

When the brush updates become available, particularly in regard to the Mask Tool-Paint Brush and you have an 'artistic' approach to retouching... ...you might try re-visiting:

"Painting with SoftLight": http://www.dl-c.com/discus/messages/2/1 ... 1207209217...

...without the fixed transparencies suggested in Step 3; using instead, accumulating Add or Subtract brush 'strokes' [left click-hold-drag-release] and/or 'stamps' [left click-slight shift-left click-slight shift-...repeats].
HanSch
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Pentax K5, Pentax K3 Mk. iii

Post by HanSch »

""Build up" for the mask paintbrush is certainly a nice addition. But I hope the old mode is still available as well, as there are occasions where the build up mode is less desirable.
den
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Canon EOS-350D/Fuji X100T

Post by den »

HanSch wrote:""Build up" for the mask paintbrush is certainly a nice addition. But I hope the old mode is still available as well, as there are occasions where the build up mode is less desirable.
I concur ...and... perhaps when the mask paintbrush is in 'accumulating mode', it will have a 'control-z' multiple Undo as well.